Moving into a new office marks the new beginning for business. But this project is often challenging and tedious to execute for people who doesn’t do this on a frequent basis.
The initial planning and preparation work for the office move are critical. You’ll need to consider every fine details, get professional help and develop a viable office move strategy. You can easily accomplish with the help of this handy checklist.
In this checklist, you’ll get a step-by-step guide on how to execute a smooth and stress-free office move. The followings are covered to keep you organised and ready for a successful office move:
- What are the corporate administrative task involved for office relocation?
- How to execute effective staff communication for the move?
- What should be included in the inventory list?
- How to ensure the new office is ready to move in?
- What to do for office reinstatement and post-office move?